How To Use 11kv Vcb Panel For Power Automation?
The 11kv VCB panel for power automation systems is mainly divided into three broad categories to drive controls and communications in real time.
1) Field level power automation – They are responsible for automating physical operations of the Company.
2) Control level power automation – They are especially designed to collect information from field level automation system and issuing commands to field level system.
3) Operator level power automation – Here, information is transmitted with operators and commands can also be issued with operators as well.
Each of the level has its own design standards and challenges. This is really tough to manage control level challenges. Further, there are number of nodes attached to each level that has to be managed wisely and it can be done by experienced manufacturers or suppliers only.
Qualified manufacturers know how to deal with complexity of automation system and still they offer budget solutions as needed by the industries. Today, 11kv VCB panel is widely accepted and appreciated due to maximum level of automation. Besides this, manufacturers also have to work on supported nodes and processor performance. There may be power dissipation issues with panel design or structure. So, you have to focus on design of panel and how it can work for you in best possible way.
Once you have designed nodes or automation system carefully, this is the right time to consider real time aspects of the panel. It should be designed so well that it could work on tight timing needs in real times. They should have power to control latency to meet critical needs of real time operations. Now they are widely used by industries to automate operations and various applications.
First of all, protocol for 11kv VCB panel is prepared and tested thoroughly for assured outcomes. It is also sent to client for testing and modifications are made as per client feedback. Once protocol is approved by client then this is the right time for actual implementation of product.
These panels not only facilitate communications in real time but there is flexibility to communicate on multiple levels. From data collection to data interpretation, everything is done precisely and executed in real time only. There may be need of variable number of peripheral devices to complete the communication work. This is taken as one of the most flexible communication solutions available as of now.
• VCB Panels For Safer Operation and Compactness
• Why 33kv VCB Panel For Medium Voltage Distribution Systems?
• Control Panel Are Keeping Up With Quality Norms- Why?